Will Russell was barely more than a kid himself when he found himself the father of a baby girl. Knowing his life was a mess and he was in no position to care for a baby, he put the little girl up for adoption shortly after she was born so she could have a shot at a better life. Will struggled with an alcohol addiction and other demons, but thankfully found hope and help at…"Dad Puts Baby Up For Adoption. 24 Years Later He Learns She’s Been Standing Right By Him"
Our men and women in uniform have made sacrifices that most of us couldn’t even imagine. From leaving their loved ones to taking a bullet to maybe even giving their lives, they have chosen a career of selflessness and sacrifice. Sadly, their sacrifice often goes unnoticed and unacknowledged. That’s why we love hearing stories like this one! Christopher Garrett was a combat engineer with the U.S. Army’s 10th Mountain Division. While deployed in Afghanistan, his…"Wife Of Disabled Vet Alarmed When She Finds Him Sobbing. Then He Shows Her What’s In His Hand"
Are you familiar with that brief wave of anxiety that washes over your body when you reach in your pocket and don’t feel your wallet, phone, or car keys? Not knowing where they could be, where you could have lost them, or how to begin replacing them causes us to have these mini panic attacks that almost instantly put us to shame when we realize the item we were frantic over is just in our…"Stranger Sees 5-Yr-Old All Alone During Vegas Shooting, Knows She Can’t Just Leave Him"
We’ve probably all had those instances when we just really needed God to come through on our behalf. It could have been during a test at some point in your life or when you needed help making an important decision. Regardless of the situation that sparked that need for you, you had a prayer and you wanted it answered. On September 27, Maria Arriaga found herself in a jam only God’s grace could get her…"Mom Panics When Car Breaks Down In Heavy Rain. Then ‘Angel’ Appears Out Of Nowhere"
Most people know that smoking – or having any kind of flame, for that matter – at a gas station is dangerous. There are huge tanks of flammable liquids in the area, and the fumes from gasoline are also highly flammable. By lighting up, you are putting not only yourself but everyone else at the station in danger. That’s why when a young man got out of his car at a gas pump in Sophia,…"Thug Refuses To Put Out Cigarette At Gas Station, Then Karma Hits Him Full Force"
As the well-known saying goes, kids will be kids. They’ll play and get into mischief, but it’s mostly harmless. While it’s pretty disgusting when they put dirt and other unknown objects into their mouths, it happens. Some kids have even been known to swallow toys. This can be very dangerous, causing choking and death if not dealt with immediately. A postman from Great Britain went to his physician after developing a nagging cough that wouldn’t…"Doctors Think Man Has Lung Cancer, Jaws Drop When They See What ‘Tumor’ Really Is"
YouTube has become a convenient platform for so many people around the world to showcase their talents, review popular brands, post encouraging videos, and share amazing stories. I often find myself browsing through YouTube channels before trying a new restaurant or a new line of hair products to hear what people are saying about them, or even when I just need to hear a few heartening songs and messages. Well, this video is one of…"He Makes Quick Stop Home For Lunch, But When He Reads Her Shirt Falls To Knees In Tears"
A migrant couple living off of taxpayer funds turned down a five-bedroom home because they insisted the house was not big enough. Arnold and Jeanne Sube are originally from Cameroon in west Africa, the Express reported. They immigrated from Paris in 2012 with their eight children, and lived in a three-bedroom home that cost the state nearly $20,000 a year. When the family was offered a home with two more bedrooms, the couple insisted the…"Family Of 10 Turns Down Five-Bedroom Home (Photos)"
3 days ago by Stella Remember the little Polish village where every house is covered with painted flowers? Well, one 90-year-old resident of Louka, Czech Republic, is aiming to make her hometown just as charming, and spends every spring and summer adorning window and door frames with majestic designs. Anežka (Agnes) Kašpárková, a former agricultural worker, picked up the hobby from other local woman who had been doing the same for years. Using vibrant blue…"90-Year-Old Czech Grandma Turns Small Village Into Her Art Gallery By Hand-Painting Flowers On Its Houses"
A South Florida woman was saved after her husband overheard her being abducted through Bluetooth technology. Priscilla Cercone had just gotten out of her car when she was approached by an armed man. “He has a gun pointed at me and he says, ‘If you don’t do what I say, I’ll kill you,’” Cercone told WPLG. Bernard Owens, 21, then forced Cercone to drive him to two ATM machines so she could withdraw money for…"Man Hears Wife Being Abducted Over Bluetooth, Saves Her Life (Photos)"