Man Can’t Walk As Foot Blisters & Bleeds From Common Habit Many People Have

Horrifying images are circulating social media after a man decided to share his pain in hopes that it would serve as a warning to others. As it turns out, the man couldn’t walk for an entire year as his foot was blistering and bleeding the entire time – and it was from a common habit that many people have.

A Texas man who wanted his identity to remain anonymous states that his most recent experience was too important not to share. According to Mail Online, the man states that he was training for a marathon and decided to hit the local gym.

Although he usually brought the things he needed with him, one day he forgot something extremely important. Unfortunately for him, his forgetful mistake would result in him spending the next year in complete pain and unable to walk before deciding to go through with voluntary surgery.

During a few visits to the gym, he would reach into his bag after a long workout only to see that he had left his shower flip-flops behind. As he worked out on his lunch break and didn’t want to go back to work stinky and sweaty, he decided to go ahead and just take a shower barefoot.

However, this would be the biggest mistake of his life as he quickly realized that something was wrong. “Within a fairly short amount of time, I noticed there was a spot on the bottom of my foot that began to itch. When I touched it, it was a bit harder than the rest of the flesh around it, but I didn’t think anything of it,” the man wrote. “I figured I had just stepped on something and it was my body’s response to the foreign object. I quickly found out that I had contracted a plantar wart on the bottom of my foot.”

A Texas man who wanted his identity to remain anonymous states that his most recent experience was too important not to share. According to Mail Online, the man states that he was training for a marathon and decided to hit the local gym.

Although he usually brought the things he needed with him, one day he forgot something extremely important. Unfortunately for him, his forgetful mistake would result in him spending the next year in complete pain and unable to walk before deciding to go through with voluntary surgery.

During a few visits to the gym, he would reach into his bag after a long workout only to see that he had left his shower flip-flops behind. As he worked out on his lunch break and didn’t want to go back to work stinky and sweaty, he decided to go ahead and just take a shower barefoot.

However, this would be the biggest mistake of his life as he quickly realized that something was wrong. “Within a fairly short amount of time, I noticed there was a spot on the bottom of my foot that began to itch. When I touched it, it was a bit harder than the rest of the flesh around it, but I didn’t think anything of it,” the man wrote. “I figured I had just stepped on something and it was my body’s response to the foreign object. I quickly found out that I had contracted a plantar wart on the bottom of my foot.”

Although he’s still getting around with the use of a knee scooter, he states that his foot is finally starting to heal and that it should only be about a month before he’s back up to full speed again. In the end, he wants to make sure that this doesn’t happen to anyone else and hopes that his experience can serve as a warning to others.

“Do yourself a favor, wear shoes in any public area where there is water,” he wrote. “This virus thrives in those areas. The scary thing is, the virus can live for over two years on the surfaces as well. Take care of your feet so they can take care of you.”

At a time where common courtesy and consideration for others is in short supply, you can never be too careful. After all, it’s better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your health – especially when you have people willing to cast the safety and health of others aside for their own convenience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *