What Does Your Birth Month Reveal About You?

While you have probably heard that zodiac signs can reveal a lot about a person’s personality and characteristics, did you know that the month you were born can also tell many things about you? Your birth month can offer insight into your overall demeanor, how other people see you, and your thoughts and feelings toward life in general. These descriptions originate from the study of astrology, basing the character traits on the alignment and placement…

"What Does Your Birth Month Reveal About You?"

7 Tiny Habits That Can Steal Your Happiness

“Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. So practice happy thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast.” ­–Norman Vincent Peale The founder of positive psychology, Martin Seligman, proposes that around 60 percent of your happiness is determined by your genetics and environment while the remaining 40 percent is up to you. Considering that you also have some control over your environment,…

"7 Tiny Habits That Can Steal Your Happiness"

Harvard Psychologists Reveal: Parents Who Raise ‘Good’ Kids Do These 5 Things…

In this era of technology, we find that raising children is a bit different from those times before the iPOD, iPHONE, computers, Internet, and all the other amazing gadgets that consume us. Children played outside. They kicked a ball across a field. They played with cards rather than chasing Pokemon on a screen. Children played outside until the street lights came on and they knew they had to go indoors. We are raising children very…

"Harvard Psychologists Reveal: Parents Who Raise ‘Good’ Kids Do These 5 Things…"

5 Signs You Love Someone Who Doesn’t Deserve You

You never appreciate what you have until it is gone sometimes. Some people never appreciate you even when you are gone. They are so self-serving and self-centered that anything that isn’t of direct and immediate benefit to them does not even appear on their radar. They are so in love with themselves that there is none left over for you. No matter how hard you try, no matter how flexible or understanding you are and…

"5 Signs You Love Someone Who Doesn’t Deserve You"

5 Things To Always Keep Secret

It is not advisable to communicate the details of your life to everyone – because sometimes a listening ear becomes a running mouth. It is better to have your personal information kept to yourself rather than sharing it with everyone as discussing such issues most times usually have a disappointing result. HERE ARE FIVE (5) IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP PERSONAL AND DO AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO SHARE THESE SECRETS. Your…

"5 Things To Always Keep Secret"

Researchers Explain 10 Things That Make You Feel Attracted to Someone

“Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne Attraction is more than just gut feelings. While that’s part of it, the reasons why we find someone attractive tend to be much more scientific that we give ourselves credit for. When we see someone who we find attractive, we may not be thinking of all the reasons why, and especially…

"Researchers Explain 10 Things That Make You Feel Attracted to Someone"

What Is Your Weakest Trait, According To Your Zodiac Sign?

Before we begin this article, we’d like to say that we aren’t trying to make anyone feel bad about their shortcomings. We simply want to help each and every person blossom and grow into the best version of themselves, and that takes learning about your weaknesses as well as your strengths. With that said, we want to talk about each zodiac sign’s main weaknesses, so that you may become aware of them and learn to…

"What Is Your Weakest Trait, According To Your Zodiac Sign?"

5 Qualities of a Loyal Relationship

Loyalty is an essential quality in any close relationship. It’s a strong assurance of another person. Whether it be in work, business, family, friendship or a relationship, loyalty builds from specific characteristics. Just because someone is a family member, neighbor or friend does not mean that they will be loyal. Ideally, we wish that were true (and hopefully someday it is), but for now loyalty must be earned. Much like steps on a ladder, there…

"5 Qualities of a Loyal Relationship"