Sometimes living a positive life in a world with challenges seems difficult. It can be if you don’t equip your mind, body and soul with the simple, yet powerful tools necessary to truly embrace the lifestyle of positive thinking.
Daily and weekly habits for positive living, once implemented regularly, will propel your life forward and switch the positive thinking light on more automatically.
“We become what we repeatedly do.” – Sean Covey
101 HABITS FOR POSITIVE LIVING:
1. Smile all throughout the day. 🙂
2. Get in the sunshine, when possible, at least 15 minutes per day.
3. Surround yourself with loving, positive people – both in person and online.
4. Connect with Mother Earth – Disconnect to Reconnect
5. Talk with God / The Universe / Angels / Your Guides / Your Intuition (whatever name you relate to)
6. Read something that inspires you and teaches you something new
7. Stay Active Daily
8. Do something for yourself that you truly enjoy
9. Look in the mirror and compliment yourself. Take it further – do Mirror Work.
10. Take a relaxing Epsom Salt Bath (lavender is our favorite)
11. Laugh A LOT!! We’re talking 100-200 laughs till your belly hurts. 😉
12. Help someone in need
13. Throw away worry
14. **Dream more** 🙂
15. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable sometimes
16. Check at least one thing off of your “To DONE List” every day
17. Focus on what makes you happy
18. Say “Good Morning” to anyone you pass (in the AM of course 😉
19. Cuddle with a pet or bond with an animal
20. Reflect on what you’re grateful for and appreciate often
21. Get enough sleep and take a good nap when you need it
22. Exercise MORE!!!
23. Believe in YOURSELF!
24. Achieve a goal, go after another.
25. Keep your Morals
26. Get/Give at least 5 BIG hugs a day – 10 is even better!
27. Focus, Focus, Focus!
28. Eat two Brazil Nuts for Selenium Benefits – good health and happiness.
29. Wake up and drink a BIG glass of filtered lemon water
“Everything you are used to, once done long enough, starts to seem natural, even though it might not be.” – Julien Smith
30. Listen to / Sing your favorite song
31. Recall a fond memory
32. Have more SEX! 😉
33. Eat whole foods and eat your way to happiness
34. Learn something N-E-W!
35. Write and practice powerful “I AM” Affirmation Statements
36. LOVE YOURSELF MORE!
37. Close your eyes and visualize your dreams and goals
38. Use Power Thought Cards
39. Give genuine compliments often
40. Smudge and Add Positive Energy to your Home
41. Be enthusiastic and FUN to be around. 🙂
42. Challenge yourself, take a risk
43. Practice Yoga
44. Value your ambitions, work on them daily
45. Positively reward yourself for your hardwork
46. Do something exciting; go on an adventure!!
47. Visit the Power of Positivity daily.
Hey, you can even Subscribe to our Feed and be the first to read what we publish.
48. – BE HONEST –
49. Enjoy Chocolate, just a little 😉 Raw is best!
50. Write a Gratitude List and/or Journal
51. Drink 64+ ounces of filtered water everyday!
52. Try a Mood Booster
53. Practice Deep Breathing
54. Spend time with family and/or good friends
55. Learn from your Elders
56. Forgive Yourself, or as I like to say, ForGIFT Yourself!
57. Listen to your favorite motivational speaker – like Joel Osteen, Louise Hay, & Tony Robbins
58. Appreciate the small things
“Nothing so needs reforming as other people’s habits.” – Mark Twain
59. Allow yourself to Relax
60. Work hard and be okay with mistakes, that’s how you learn and grow.
61. Expand your vocabulary. Learn a word and it’s meaning, then use it in a sentence.
62. Learn from others
63. Release problems, embrace solutions
64. Drink a Green Smoothie
65. Let go of Anger, it doesn’t serve you
66. Take more pictures 🙂 (CHHEEEZE!)
67. Communicate your feelings to others
68. Overcome a FEAR, and then tell someone about it!
69. Find out who you truly are and express it every day. Love your unique attributes!
70. Plan a Vacation!! (YOU DESERVE IT!)
71. Take time to listen to others
72. Take a walk or go for a run. Get F-R-E-S-H air!
73. Read inspiring quote posters daily on our Power of Positivity facebook page
74. Read a Self Help book, and then implement what you learned.
75. Share with others
76. Practice positive thinking everyday
77. Download Personal Development Apps on your phone
79. Gain more self confidence
80. Expand your mind – take a class, learn something new.
81. Release unhealthy habits
82. Create a 5 person Mastermind group
83. Speak Positive, Remind Yourself of these 5 Easy Ways to Practice the Art of Positivity
84. Motivate someone else
85. Stop Procrastinating, Just do it!
86. Teach someone how to do something
87. Spring Clean Early: Clean out your home and give away items your don’t use. Physical clutter resembles mental clutter.
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
– Jim Rohn
88. Release the need to complain. Choose happy thoughts.
89. Dance and sing like no ones watching!
90. Release lack and negative thoughts around Money. Money is energy and your thoughts create your relationship with it.
91. Balance your Mind, Body and Soul (WINK: This Celebration of Illumination can help!)
92. Spend a little time alone, in peace and quiet.
93. Master The Power of Now
94. Be successful, even on the weekends. Here’s what Successful People Do on the Weekends.
95. Throw or attend a party!
96. Be loving and romantic
97. Start a new habit, a good one!
98. Write custom affirmations for yourself. If you need examples, check here.
99. Try Brain Games like Lumosity.
100. Devote a whole day to family!
101. Get up with the Sun! 🙂
102. BONUS: Cleanse, Detoxify, and Drink Fresh Juice
103. EXTRA BONUS: Get inspired daily by following us on Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. 😉
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
I hope you enjoy these little gems of daily living wisdom as much as I have continued to. Be sure to add to the list and keep it growing with your own healthy, happy life habits. Shine ON!